Site upgrades include new content, multimedia access and user-friendly design
Luminant has unveiled a redesigned and upgraded Web site, www.luminant.com, featuring an enhanced look, crisper format, new content and direct access to a variety of tools.
“We're excited to offer a newer, sharper, easier-to-use Web site that truly tells the Luminant story,” said Phil Wilson, senior vice president of public affairs. “Our company is deeply rooted in many Texas communities and we want to ensure that when our neighbors look for information about us, it's right at their fingertips.”
New Luminant.com features include:
- Fresh, streamlined look with enhanced graphics and images, including photos of current Luminant employees
- Expanded, new content:
- rotating feature story highlighting current company news
- leadership bios
- environmental commitment
- awards information
- interactive plant and mine fact sheets
- Content-sharing ability through a variety of platforms
- Videos highlighting company news and projects
- Real-time feed of Luminant's Twitter updates, as well as links to the company's YouTube and Facebook pages
* * *
Luminant, a subsidiary of Energy Future Holdings Corp., is a competitive power generation business, including mining, wholesale marketing and trading, construction and development operations. Luminant has more than 16,100 megawatts of existing generation in Texas, including 2,300 MW fueled by nuclear power and 5,800 MW fueled by coal. Luminant is constructing an additional 2,200 MW of coal-fueled generation capacity, which is expected to begin commercial operation in 2009 and 2010. The company is also the largest purchaser of wind-generated electricity in Texas and fifth largest in the United States. EFH is a Dallas-based energy holding company that has a portfolio of competitive and regulated energy subsidiaries, primarily in Texas. Visit www.luminant.com or www.energyfutureholdings.com for additional information.