Luminant Energy has been the largest supplier of industrial and commercial open access transportation gas in North Texas since 1985 and a major supplier in the Houston area since that market opened in 2005. Our natural gas business is part of the wholesale trading organization that supplies fuel for Luminant's fleet of natural gas fired generating stations.
Luminant would like to provide quotes to supply natural gas to your facility, possibly at rates lower than your current supply. To learn more, please contact Bill Rankin at 214-316-4795 or email@example.com.
- Luminant Energy is a "low cost" supplier, which means competitive commodity pricing and low-cost balancing services.
- Our customers have a dedicated Luminant natural gas representative, who’s ready to provide quick feedback with all pipeline operations, delivery and commodity purchasing services.
- For more than 30 years, Luminant has provided reliable, competitively-priced natural gas. Additionally, Luminant’s natural gas representatives have 60 years of combined experience in the industry.
- Luminant uses a proprietary price targeting system and we work with our customers to target forward price opportunities that align with their budgeting and cost management goals. Through a Luminant representative, you can deploy your goals directly with us as those opportunities occur.
- “Non-price” factors are also very important, and Luminant has those covered. We schedule your gas with the pipeline and balance your deliveries vs. usage. For no additional fee, we provide timely and accurate electronic billing, along with instantaneous market information, pricing options and pricing flexibility to take advantage of changing market conditions.
Luminant provides exceptional service for our customers by:
- Acquiring natural gas for delivery through direct contracts with wellhead producers and pipelines.
- Contracting with major pipelines through pooling agreements to manage natural gas delivery, while mitigating balancing penalties and delivery risks as per our agreement with our customers.
- Nominating and balancing your natural gas supply.
- Providing billing services for physical natural gas and pipeline delivery as applicable.
- Ensuring direct natural gas market pricing for all commodity transactions, utilizing Luminant’s natural gas trading capabilities on major market trading exchanges.
- Offering natural gas market monitoring tools to align your price goals with the market.
- Providing quick and direct contact with a Luminant natural gas supply representative, rather than a call center representative.