Please review the following information before completing your reservation.
- Guests must register on this website to reserve a boat space for fishing.
- Visitors can select only one day per weekend (Friday – Sunday) to boat fish; however, there are no limitations or reservations required for bank fishing.
- One registration covers a single boat and its occupants.
- If the boat maximum has been met for all three days in a particular weekend, please check back the following Monday for the next available reservation opportunities.
- As a courtesy to those who may be on a waiting list, please call 817-573-7053 to cancel a reservation.
Before Your Arrival and Park Admittance
- On the day you are scheduled to fish, please call 817-573-7053 to confirm park operations and check weather and lake conditions.
- Please arrive by noon on the day you are registered to fish; reservations will be cancelled after this time.
- Upon arrival, you must present a printed copy of the confirmation page or e-mail and a valid driver’s license at the park guardhouse.
- A park maintenance and development fee of $30 (cash only) per boat will be collected at check-in. Checks or credit cards will not be accepted as a form of payment.